28 Jul YOUR WEEKEND IN THE HAMPTONS, MADE PERFECT WITH A LIMO BUS
HOW CAN A LIMO BUS MAKE YOUR HAMPTONS GETAWAY BETTER?
The Hamptons is one of the most historical summer colonies in the country; it combines the luxuries and comforts of a perfect vacation spot with the quaintness of a close-knit community. Maybe you don’t have the time to plan a long vacation in this beautiful New York locale, but you can plan a weekend getaway that’s just as enjoyable, especially if you have a luxury limo bus on hand.
Let Executive Ground Transportation help you create the perfect Hamptons getaway.
Here are the specifics on our beautiful limo buses and a few key things to check out while you’re enjoying your escape.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EXECUTIVE’S LUXURY LIMO BUSES
There are many reasons to book car service to handle your trip to the Hamptons: you can skip the stresses of driving, enjoy the comforts of a late-model luxury vehicle, and focus on taking in the sights and sounds instead of warring with congested traffic or lack of parking.
A limo bus allows you to combine these comforts and luxuries with enough space to bring all of your friends along, too.
Here’s a snapshot of our fleet’s luxury limo bus and all that it offers:
- Room for up to 33 passengers
- A Television
- 2 Bar Areas
- Plenty of room
- State-of-the-art Sound System
When you book this great vehicle to handle your trip to the Hamptons, you can expect not only luxury and comfort but on-board entertainment, as well. You can invite your friends along with the confidence that everyone will travel safely as a unit throughout your trip, allowing each person to freely enjoy their experience, without worrying about getting from point A to point B.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HAMPTONS GETAWAY
Once you’ve booked your limo bus and have your group of friends lined up, you can look towards planning your outings during your stay.
Here are a few of our favorite spots in the Hamptons, to appeal to a range of tastes and interests:
- The Longhouse Reserve: Witness a perfect melding of art and nature in this East Hampton art museum/garden. Experience sculpture, art from world cultures and beautiful architecture during your visit.
- Montauk Point Lighthouse: Montauk Point boasts the oldest lighthouse in New York State, with over 200 years of history with the New York coastline. With your group of 20 or more, you can take a tour of the property and venture into the lighthouse.
- Shopping in Southampton: If you want to plan a Hamptons shopping spree, set your sights on Southampton, where you can choose from boutiques, national names, specialty goods and more.
- Mashomack Preserve: Just 13 miles from the Hamptons is the beautiful Mashomack Preserve, perfect for those travelers who want to convene with nature during their outing. With over 12 miles of serene coastline and a range of diverse flora and fauna, “The Jewel of the Peconic” is a stop that all nature lovers will want to see during their trip to the Hamptons.
- Baystreet Theater: If you love a live production, the Baystreet Theater in Sag Harbor is your Hamptons paradise. With musicals, plays, concerts and comedian specials, there’s always something happening at Baystreet to satisfy the theater lover in your group.
Whatever your tastes and interests, one thing about your trip to the Hamptons should ring true: the easiest way to unwind and focus on enjoying yourself with your friends is to book a limo bus.
The luxury and amenities that Executive’s limo buses offer, combined with the professional services of a local expert chauffeur, can create the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation you’ve taken in years.
Plan your Hamptons escape, complete with limo bus, by contacting Executive Ground Transportation today.
Photo Credit: Jens Karlsson