10 Sep YOUR LONG ISLAND BACHELOR PARTY: TRANSPORTATION, HOT SPOTS, AND MORE
CREATE THE BEST LONG ISLAND BACHELOR PARTY EVER
Bachelor parties are one of the sacred rites of the pre-wedding ritual, and planning a great one can take some thought and research.
If you’re lucky enough to be in control of your friend’s bachelor party festivities, you might be wondering where to start, especially in a place like Long Island. Truly, there are tons of options in the city to make your group’s night out memorable, and all it takes is a little discovery to consolidate them into a killer plan.
To help you along the road to success, we’ve chosen some of the best hotspots, restaurants and transportation to ensure that your bachelor party is one for the ages.
FIND THE BEST RESTAURANTS
Everyone knows a great bachelor party begins with a great meal and delicious cocktails. Check out these amazing local restaurants to get your party started right:
- North Fork Table and Inn: With a raw bar, two different prix fixe menus, and a plethora of cocktails to choose from, the North Fork Table is the perfect kick off spot for a legendary bachelor party.
- Crabtree’s Restaurant: Head over to Floral Park and grab a spot on the patio, then order from the menu which features entrees like the Blue Point Oysters or the Montauk Striped Bass.
- The Lake House: Located in Bay Shore, the Lake House offers specialty dishes made by innovative chefs, as well as breathtaking views of the lake. You can book a private party and enjoy one of their rooms with just your bachelor party group, as well.
CHOOSE THE BEST HOTSPOTS
A great bar or dance club with amazing atmosphere? It’s basically a must for any successful bachelor party. Choose from a number of great clubs and nightlife, including our favorites:
- The Baroness Wine Bar: Experience one of the most whimsical hotspots on the Island with a visit to the Baroness. A complete wine bar and plenty of cocktails comprise their menu, while the atmosphere will provide plenty of people watching and mingling to keep the party going.
- Dutch Kills: Considered one of the finest cocktail bars on Long Island, Dutch Kills is as famous for its wood grains and diverse clientele as it is for its expert mixologists and fresh ingredients. It’s a must-stop during your bachelor party.
- Penthouse 808: Head to Long Island City for a spot at this Asian Pacific Bistro and Lounge, where the atmosphere and menu combine to create the ultimate upscale bachelor party destination. Cocktails, a dinner menu and the sultry atmosphere will be the perfect mix for your evening.
CHOOSE THE BEST TRANSPORTATION
One of the most important parts of a great bachelor party is reliable transportation; after all, in order to truly enjoy yourself, you need to know that everyone in your group has a safe way to get around – and home – at the end of the night.
Executive Ground Transportation calls Long Island home, and we are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding service on any occasion.
Our chauffeurs know exactly what it takes to create the perfect atmosphere for your bachelor party, while our vehicles are dynamic enough to make your night a party from the very beginning.
You can choose from stretch limousines, stretch SUVs, party buses and mini buses, with on-board entertainment, PA systems and bar areas, to help maximize your experience.
Executive is devoted to providing top-notch service throughout your evening, and ensuring that each member of your group enjoys the peace of mind that reliable, professional transportation provides.
Here’s to the best bachelor party Long Island has seen!
Photo Credit: Darin Kim