18 Dec TOP TEN WINTER DRIVING TIPS AND USING A LIMO COMPANY!
When planning your venture out to the airport, if you are not using a professional Long Island Limo Service, the safest thing when possible, is not to drive in the snow at all. But when you have no choice here are Executive’s top ten tips for safety.
1. Wait until the roads are plowed.
2. Slow down and leave plenty of room to stop.
3. Headlights on.
4. Easy on the brake..to avoid wheels locking up.
5. When possible, let the vehicle coast over shaded areas or bridges, to avoid losing control in ice patches.
6. Keep your windows clear, and tires fresh.
7. Never pass a sander or snow plow..he can’t see you and the road are worse in front of him.
8. No cruise control or overdrive!
9. Remember 4-wheel, or front wheel drive, doesn’t mean your vehicle can’t lose control…be prepared.
10. Use one of Executive’s Professional Vehicles and Chauffeurs!
Plan your airport trip for weather conditions. Towncars, Limousines, Vans, and Suv’s are all safe choices for moderate weather conditions!