09 Jun LONG ISLAND WINE TOURS FOR YOUR BEST SUMMER EVER
ENJOY LONG ISLAND’S WINERIES WITH A SUMMER WINE TOUR
If you’ll be near Long Island this summer, you have tons of options for summertime activities. Visiting lighthouses, heading to the coast, enjoying the mountains and visiting the beaches are just a few of the ways you can spend your time. Long Island also offers an astounding number of nationally-known vineyards and wineries, many of which offer tasting rooms and sprawling grounds, making them a perfect option for a weekend group activity.
A wine tour is among the easiest, best ways to enjoy a number of these great vineyards with your friends. After all, no one wants to be the designated driver on a day when sampling delicious wines are the name of the game.
This is why Executive Ground Transportation of Long Island is happy to offer wine tours throughout the North Fork area to help your group experience the wine culture without having to worry about driving, parking or getting home. Here are a few great reasons to book a wine tour this summer.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST VINEYARDS ON THE NORTH FORK
Photo Credit: Joe Shlabotnik
As we’ve said, Long Island is one of the best places in the country to plan a wine tour; there is a number of great vineyards in the area that prides themselves on offering gorgeous grounds, a fun and affordable tasting experience, and a variety of delicious wines for visitors to try. Executive is proud to offer transportation to a number of these vineyards during your tour. Here’s a quick peek at that impressive list:
- Macari Vineyards
- McCall Wines and Vineyard
- Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyards
- Bedell Cellars
- Pindar Vineyards
- Pugliese Vineyards
Each of these vineyards offers a superior wine tasting experience, rarely costing more than $12-$15 to enjoy. Your group of friends will love the varietals, as well as the expansive grounds where you can enjoy a picnic lunch and even some live music if you plan your tour on the right day.
CHOOSE YOUR LUXURY VEHICLE
When you book your wine tour with Executive, you have a variety of vehicles to choose from, ensuring that your group has the space and amenities they need to enjoy themselves. Here are a few of the luxury vehicles offered by Executive for your wine tour:
- Luxury SUV: For groups of 5 or less, Executive’s luxury SUVs allow you to travel comfortably and discretely, offering a luxurious leather interior and a great sound system.
- Stretch Lincoln Limousine: These late-model beauties have space for up to 10 passengers and offer amenities like tinted windows, a privacy partition, and a bar area.
- SUV Limousine: With space for 14 passengers in these versatile vehicles, you can increase your group size while still enjoying amenities like a state-of-the-art sound system, a bar area, and extra leg room.
- Party Bus: Executive’s party buses are the perfect centerpiece for a legendary wine tour, with room for 20 passengers, huge windows for great views and all the amenities you need to have a spectacular time.
- Mini Bus: The mini bus in Executive’s fleet is the ultimate party mobile; with space for 33 passengers, you can transform your wine tour into a huge event for a large group of your friends. Amenities on the mini buses include 2 bars, a great sound system, a television and tons of space for everyone to enjoy.
A CHAUFFEUR TO HANDLE THE TRANSPORTATION
When you’re planning an event that involves drinking, it’s important that you have someone to drive you home at the end of the night. For your group’s safety, comfort and peace of mind, it’s important to have a professional chauffeur on hand for your wine tour, and Executive offers some of the best in the business.
With a chauffeur, no in your group has to worry about holding off on the wine tastings just so they can be the designated driver. Everyone can enjoy themselves the fullest.
If you’re heading to Long Island this summer, a wine tour with Executive is a fabulous way to spend a weekend day with friends. You won’t have to worry about getting around safely, you can choose from a number of vehicles, ensuring that no one gets left out of the festivities, and your chauffeur will make sure everyone is attended to and having a good time.
Here’s to a great summer on the North Fork, where great vineyards await you and your summer time schedule!
Photo Credit: Macari Vineyards by Joe Shlabotnik