Prom is all about dressing up and having a blast with your friends. On a night like this, a luxury limo or party bus is essential! But you don't want to wait until the last minute to book your ride with Executive. The closer we get to prom season, the faster we fill up.
1. We won't rip you off. Other transportation companies might offer dirt-cheap pricing, but end up being a total rip off and cut corners, especially when it comes to customer service. Don't fall victim to scams. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. When you book with Executive Ground Transportation, you will have guaranteed safe, reliable transportation on prom night.
2. The price point won't make your parents flip. Executive offers competitive, realistic pricing. Plus, the more people you go with = the less you'll pay per person.
3. You get what you pay for. After 20 years in the business, Executive is proud to have earned a reputation as one of Long Island's most trusted, reliable and professional transportation providers. When you book prom transportation with us, you know you'll get great customer service, fair pricing, and professionalism every step of the way.
4. Ride with your friends. Executive's limos and party buses are great for large groups. You'll get to party with all of your friends before you even get to prom -- while driving down the cost per person!
5. You'll make an entrance. You don't want your parents dropping you and your date off in the family van, do you? Prom is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and we can help you and your friends make it an even more memorable occasion.
Q: What is Executive Ground Transportation?
A: Executive Ground Transportation, located in Bellmore, has been serving Long Island since 1996. We have 20 years of experience handling prom night transportation.
Q: Is Executive Ground Transportation safe?
A: All Executive chauffeurs are fully licensed and insured. Your chauffeur will stay at the prom venue with your group all evening, and parents will be given their contact information should they have any concerns. Vehicles are thoroughly inspected before every trip. Executive also takes underage drinking very seriously and adheres to a strict no-alcohol policy.
Q: How much does prom transportation cost?
A: Pricing varies depending on the date of your prom, the type of vehicle and the size of your group. Our 2017 prom packages start at $65 per person for the entire night. Gratuity (20-30%) is appreciated, but not included.