30 Apr 3 WAYS TO DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR NEXT BUSINESS TRIP
Posted at 07:01h in Business
BUSINESS TRAVEL LIKE A WINNEROftentimes, business trips can feel like endless cycles of sleepless nights, exhausting flights, frustrating and sub-par hotels and struggling to get to meetings on time. It’s no wonder that executives consider business travel to be a burden, one that often leads to temporary burnout. The good news is that your business travel life can be dramatically improved with just a few adjustments to your attitude and before-trip habits. To help you up your business travel game, we’ve compiled a list of five tips for enjoying business travel like a boss.
1. FIND A RELIABLE CAR SERVICEWhen it’s time to plan your next business trip, don’t factor in a rental car or cab fare for your transportation. Consider instead the virtues of booking a reputable car service. Car service offers many benefits to business travelers:
- Eliminates the need for waiting in line at rental car kiosks after your flight. Your chauffeur will help you with your luggage and pick you up promptly, at the airport location of your choosing.
- Eliminates the game of Russian roulette business travelers play with cabs. You aren’t guaranteed to find a cab when you need one, especially if it’s rush hour or you’re in a busy city like Manhattan. A car service will be available to you when and where you need it, no waiting involved.
- Eliminates the likelihood of getting lost or not finding parking. Late to a meeting because you couldn’t find a parking spot? Not with car service. Your chauffeur will be a local expert with extensive knowledge of the area, so getting lost isn’t likely. He or she will also drop you off at the doors of you chosen location, so parking isn’t a factor, either.
- Use your commutes as you wish. When you don’t have to drive, you can relax, focus on work, prepare for a presentation, answer emails, or do take a nap. Your chauffeur will handle the driving so your brain power can go elsewhere.