19 Jan 3 TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR LONG ISLAND WINE TOUR
Plan an incredible wine tour on Long Island, and enjoy an unforgettable experience this year.
Wine connoisseurs rejoice! Long Island is home to many excellent wineries, allowing visitors to sample a vast array of amazing varietals.
Planning a Long Island wine tour can be quick and simple as well – here are three tips that will enable wine aficionados and novices alike to make the most of any wine tour on the North Fork:
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
What would a wine tour be without friends? Bring your friends with you as you explore Long Island’s finest wineries and enjoy a fun-filled experience you’ll never forget.
With Executive Limousine, you and your friends can reap the benefits of safe, comfortable ground transportation across Long Island. This luxurious car service provides customized ground transportation, designed to fulfill all of your travel needs. With Executive, your entire group can streamline your travel plans to and from various Long Island vineyards.
When it comes to Long Island wine tours, Executive employs knowledgeable chauffeurs and tour guides who can take you to the North Fork and East End vineyards of your choice. In addition, Executive can even map out an entire day at the vineyards for you, ensuring you can relax and enjoy the experience with your friends.
Long Island offers a wine tasting oasis, and those who plan ahead should have no trouble seeing the best wineries in the area.
But which wineries rank among the best in Long Island? Here are three must-visit wine destinations:
- Vineyard 48 – A premier wine destination in North Fork, Vineyard 48 produces well-balanced wines that are created “with a painstaking approach to viticulture that ensures deep concentrations of flavor and the perfect amount of acidity.”
- Baiting Hollow – Visit Baiting Hollow for more than just wine, as this North Fork vineyard offers a warm atmosphere and bucolic setting that make it a perfect day trip destination.
- Osprey’s Dominion – Since 1983, Osprey’s Dominion in North Fork has developed Pinot Gris, Malbec and other stunning varietals.
Of course, Long Island boasts 60 vineyards, and going from winery to winery can be difficult at times. Fortunately, Executive offers Long Island wine tour packages, guaranteeing wine lovers can travel in comfort, style and safety at all times.
Executive’s wine tour packages are named after two of the most beloved wines, Merlot and Chardonnay.
And once visitors book a wine tour with Executive, this ground transportation provider will handle all of the travel accommodations. Meanwhile, guests can simply focus on learning about the various wines available in Long Island without having to worry about how they’re going to get from Point A to Point B.
ENJOY GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM A LUXURIOUS CAR SERVICE
Touring Long Island’s wineries gives guests the opportunity to experience the best varietals in the area. However, ensuring you and your friends can enjoy safe, dependable ground transportation can sometimes be difficult.
For instance, driving to Long Island can be time-consuming and exhausting, particularly for those who encounter traffic or weather delays. Also, motorists may need to fuel up their vehicles along the way, which could prove to be costly.
Luckily, Executive streamlines ground transportation to and from Long Island’s wineries. This chauffeured car service provides a wide range of luxury vehicles that enables passengers to enjoy stress-free ground transportation.
Executive’s best-in-class vehicle fleet includes:
- Luxury sedans – With tinted windows and ample luggage space for up to three people, Executive’s luxury sedans offer a practical, eco-friendly travel option.
- SUVs – A wonderful choice for groups of up to six travelers, Executive’s SUVs blend style and comfort beautifully.
- Limousines – Available in both white and black, Executive’s limousines allow travelers to make a bold statement as they travel in a top-of-the-line vehicle.
- SUV limousines – Can’t decide between an SUV or a limousine? No worries, as Executive provides SUV limos that offer the best of both worlds.
- Party buses – Transport large groups comfortably with Executive’s spacious party buses.
Executive also employs local professionals who possess comprehensive ground transportation industry experience. Thus, travelers are always in good hands any time they select Executive for wine tours or other occasions.
Staffed by local professionals with over 30 years of experience in the transportation industry, Executive serves as a fully licensed and insured member of the National Limousine Association. Furthermore, Executive was established in 1996 and has steadily expanded to become one of the leading ground transportation operators in Long Island.
Customers often rave about their travel experiences with Executive, too – just consider some of the company’s recent customer testimonials:
- “I have used Executive for years and would not use anyone else. … Their drivers get to know you, they seem to have a high retention rate and its nice to see the same faces over and over again. They can do airport runs, parties, wine tours, night on the town, Atlantic City, etc. We have used them for just about everything. It has been a great partnership.” – S. Ghedine
- “I have only but exemplary comments regarding Executive Limousine. … The staff always works with me, and is NEVER late. I have used Citiwide and Concord Limo in the past, which can’t ever compare to the exemplary on-time service from Executive. My friends and neighbors are also hooked!! Congratulations on hundreds of well-done jobs!!!!” – N. Siegel
- “I’ve used Executive Limo for many occasions and they have always proved to be professional, courteous, on time and generally great to deal with.” – M. Megale
The next time you’re looking to take a Long Island wine tour, leave the driving to the courteous, diligent chauffeurs at Executive. This superb ground transportation company delivers outstanding travel services day after day, and ultimately, will provide you and your friends with an unforgettable travel experience.