29 Dec 3 TIPS FOR BETTER CORPORATE TRAVEL IN 2016
DON’T SETTLE FOR BAD CORPORATE TRAVEL
Corporate travel is a part of our lives that is always changing, with new technology, airline policies and budget restrictions coming in and going out. One thing about corporate travel that doesn’t seem to change is how stressful it can be. As we head in 2015, you might be looking for a better way to experience your corporate trips.
Keep reading for easy ways to improve your corporate travel experience in 2016.
MAKE THE LEAP FOR CORPORATE CAR SERVICE
If you’ve been relying on rental cars, cabs, public transit or ride-sharing services until now, 2016 is the year to finally opt for superior transportation.
How can corporate car service dramatically improve your next business trip?
- Corporate car service provides chauffeurs instead of drivers; chauffeurs are professional, well-trained, drug-tested, background-checked, and have local expertise
- Corporate car service companies are attuned to the needs of the business travel far better than a cab company or ride-sharing service
- Corporate car service provides you with a virtually stress-free commute; no driving, hunting for parking or contending with the craziness of other drivers. Just a peaceful ride while someone else drives, parks and negotiates pick up and drop off times.
Ground transportation is one of the most important parts of the business travel puzzle. 2016 can be the year you finally get it right.
KNOW YOUR TECHNOLOGY
Every year, there are new apps for improving and managing your corporate travel experience. Find the apps that will benefit you most this year. Check out some of our favorites:
- DUFL: This app is truly revolutionary, allowing business travelers to go luggage-free. Simply set up your DUFL account and create a virtual business wardrobe. DUFL will retrieve, store, clean and dispatch you luggage to you in your destination city. All you have to do is choose the clothes you want to wear. Learn more at dufl.com.
- Concur: 2016 is the year to finally let go of traditional expense reporting and get on board with Concur. From the convenience of your smartphone, you can export your expense reports straight to the office, sync your phone with your office account for necessary approvals, and easily keep track of every dime you spend.
- Doodle: This group schedule-maker is the perfect solution to any business traveler’s meeting woes.
SQUEEZE IN MORE LEISURE TIME
More and more business travelers are opting to squeeze in some leisure time on top of their business demands, and it makes sense. You’re already in a destination city—why not spend some time enjoying its features and attractions?
Leisure time is also beneficial in avoiding burnout. If all you do for 72 is stare at documents and discuss projections, your brain is going to go into a rut. Heading out to see a movie, visit a museum or relax in a park can help break up the monotony and recharge your batteries.
Another benefit of leisure time? It can help you get familiar with the home city of an important client. Remember: good client relationships depend on more than just business. Learning about their home city could help you make a personal connection with them, which is highly valuable in continuing relationships.
Executive Ground Transportation has nearly 20 years of experience providing outstanding corporate travel services to busy travelers like yourself.
We have an impressive fleet of late-model vehicles and the most professional, knowledgeable chauffeurs in the business. We can ensure that your corporate ground transportation is effortless and enjoyable.
Contact us to make your reservation today!