07 Jul 3 TIPS FOR AN INCREDIBLE LONG ISLAND BACHELOR PARTY
This blog was originally published in 2015; we have since updated it to reflect the most current and accurate information possible.
Are you or your best friend getting married this summer? If so, now may be a perfect time to start planning your bachelor party on Long Island.
Executive Ground Transportation is here to help you simplify the process of planning an incredible Long Island bachelor party.
Check out our tips below.
PLAN A TRIP WITH A CHAUFFEURED CAR SERVICE.
With the team from Executive Limousine, your bachelor party experience can be effortless.
On the night of your bachelor party, we’ll pick you up on schedule.
One of our chauffeurs will be with you throughout the bachelor party festivities, ensuring you and your friends can get anywhere you need to go safely.
We’ll be standing by at the end of the night to make sure everyone gets home safely, too.
Check out Executive’s fleet of luxury vehicles:
- Luxury Sedans – With tinted windows, plenty of luggage space and leg room and other features, our luxury sedans enable you to take the guesswork out of your bachelor party travel plans.
- Luxury SUVs – Perfect for up to six passengers, our luxury SUVs will allow you to get where you need to go in a dependable vehicle that offers ample luggage space and leg room.
- Limousines – Available with a white or black exterior, our limos represent perfect options for those who want to transform an ordinary bachelor party into one that you and your friends will remember for years to come.
- Vans-Executive’s Sprinter vans have rooms for 14 passengers, plus a flat-screen TV and a great sound system.
- SUV Limousines
- Party Bus: For larger groups, the minibus is ideal. There’s room for 20 passengers, tinted windows and a luxe package of amenities that will make every trip an extension of the party.
- Mini Bus: This is the big daddy of bachelor party vehicles. There’s room for 33 passengers, two bar areas, a great sound system, and a TV and DVD player.
If you have a big party, Executive’s limousines, vans and buses are the ideal way to travel. The party never stops with an Executive chauffeured vehicle.
FIND THE BEST COCKTAIL BARS ON LONG ISLAND.
What is a bachelor party without drinks and atmosphere in a great bar? A sad occasion, we say.
Check out some of the top cocktail bars in Long Island:
- The Long Island Bar – From its Apple Old-Fashioned to its legendary Long Island Gimlet, The Long Island Bar serves unique (and often notorious) cocktails that are fit for a bachelor king.
- Penthouse 808 – Sleek, stylish and exciting, Penthouse 808 offers an indoor/outdoor rooftop restaurant that supplies a range of cocktails with fresh fruit and vegetables from across the Pacific Rim.
- Dutch Kills – For outstanding cocktails, tavern bites and much more, Dutch Kills is a quintessential Long Island watering hole with the style your bachelor party demands.
Take a close look at the broad array of cocktail bars scattered across Long Island, and you’re sure to find a large selection of fun-filled bachelor party destinations at your disposal.
BOOK A ROOM AT ONE OF THE TOP HOTELS IN LONG ISLAND.
Of course, you and your friends will want to find a place to relax after a long night of partying across Long Island.
Check out some of our favorites for post-bachelor party lounging (and sleeping):
- The Roslyn Hotel – For a boutique hotel experience, book a room at The Roslyn Hotel. It offers deluxe accommodations and quick, easy access to many Long Island landmarks and attractions.
- Viana Hotel & Spa – A hotel that provides rooms with Zen-like designs, Viana Hotel & Spa delivers luxurious amenities, a terrific spa, and the awe-inspiring Marco Polo Restaurant & Bar.
- The Garden City Hotel – A Long Island staple since 1874, The Garden City Hotel offers spacious, elegant rooms, excellent restaurants, and a one-of-a-kind Sunday brunch.
Any of these hotels would be a solid choice for your upcoming bachelor party, providing a comfortable place to crash after the festivities end.